12 June 2012

A Virtual Tour

For those of you who missed East Bay Open Studios these last two weekends, here is a small virtual tour. Many, many thanks to Cynthia for coming out to visit, AND for taking photos. PLUS she remembered to email them to me so that I could share them. Huzzah!

The original plates for my field guide (which you can still purchase here).

A horn shark from the poetry book I am illustrating. I hope to have all the illustrations done and the book out by the fall.

Several years ago, Cynthia photographed me at Open Studios half way through  painting this Pacific Octopus. Here it is completed. I had it out in the yard as the first thing folks saw when they made it to the end of the driveway.

The west wall of the studio. The lower six illustrations will also be in the  book of ocean-themed poetry.

A nice shot of the pew that Alice snagged for me. It has kneelers and everything!

This one was done in pencil and recently re-framed.

And what tour would be complete without a cheesy photo of me?
 Is there really any other kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment